Saturday, November 26, 2011

Final hooray

This will be make it or break it time! In my final presentation I will be speaking about the pros and cons of commuting. There is a lot if things to touch on this subject. One of many is having a job against staying on campus and not getting your own money. Yes it can be hard to commute at times but for some people it is very beneficial. As for me I use to live in the dorm and that was not for me so I moved back home and started to commute. I rather commute any day then stay in those dorms. I guess forming wasn't for me which for some people it is not. People say that commuting is the worst thing ever but it is really not ! I know plenty of people that commute and not only do you have a car, most people have a job, but you are also saving a lot of money to go to school. There is such a huge difference in the tuition from people that live on campus versus the people that commute. So I will be touching on those three main points in my video come back and see the final project I promise you it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment