Monday, October 31, 2011

"LAST ONE"

"I Will Never Be Your First Kiss . I Will Never Be Your First Love . I'm Not Your First Valentine , First Fight , First Teddy Bear , Or First Date . I'm Not In This To Be Your First Anything ! I Just Want To Be Your Last ! "LAST ONE ♥" The Last Kiss Has To Be Shared With You Along The Ocean Side While Our Feet Mark Foot Prints In The Sand . Leaving Our Love In The Open . Emotions Are Running High & Your Love Is Leaving Me Breathless ! The Last Person I Touch Has To Be You , My Hands Around Your Waist , Holding You So Tightly Against Me ; Thoughts Running Through My Mind , Thinking "How Can I Ever Let YOU Go?" , If Your Love Is What Keeps Me Going ? I Need That Last Eye To Eye Contact , As If Were Speaking But You Hear Nothing . Your Smile Is What I Want To See Last , Your Smile Speaks More Then A Thousands Words , Just Smiling With No Intentions Of Speaking Because I Already Know Deep Down My Love For You Will Always Be "THE LAST ONE" ! I Wanna Shed My Last Tear By Your Side , Showing My Affection On How Strong My Love Is , How I Will Never Let Something Happen To You ! Your The Only One I Want To LAST With , You Have Me Open With All These Feelings That I Can't Control & I Need To Just Have Your Last Thought , Your Last Thought On How Much You Are Willing To Spend Your Last Moment With Me .




No comments:

Post a Comment