Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What do you know about blogs?



This week I started reading Inside The Sneakerbox, it’s a blog that that people come and comment on the particular subject that the blogger is talking about that day. If you are into sneakers then this is a blog you should defiantly read. I love sneakers that is why I started reading it. Honestly I didn’t think I was going to find a blog I liked but this one I actually did! I loved reading about all these different things people thought about each particular subject he talked about each blog. The thing that caught my eye was the way he gave the readers a lot to feed off of to continue the blogs and take them even further then he did.  There is so much more to a sneaker then just its style. You can go back into history and see were this sneaker originated from and how it became so famous. Many people go off of what is in style right now but I think a real sneaker head will buy a sneaker that he or she likes. Its not all about what is in style right now you can read a lot of this on this blog. People either throw it back way back or come out with something no one ever saw. I love how things that you rock out can show your personality when I wear my sneakers I don’t just wear them just to wear them. I wear them to make a statement and it  shows off in some sense how I am as a person. So if you are interested in how people think about sneakers maybe you will go to this blog and go browse through it maybe something will catch your eye! Maybe it will inspire you to be a sneaker head or maybe you are and you just don’t know it! 


The second blog that interest me was 13th witness, this blog is mostly pictures not that much writing. I think a picture sometimes speaks louder then words. This blog is mostly pictures of New York, I loved it because I have always wanted to live in the city. These pictures that this guy has taken some are mind blowing, you think to yourself how can you get shots like that. Photography always intrigued me so for me I always really look deep into photos. There is a big different between the first blog and the second blog I read this one to me is more like you write on what you feel about the picture you take it as you want it. Unlike the first one that you get someone’s perspective about a topic first and maybe someone’s perspective might change your mind about something or maybe not who knows only you do. So I realized that blogging comes in many different forms not only on ones thoughts writing it down you can always show how you are feeling within just one photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment